Monday, June 16, 2014

Lots of handmade wedding invitations

Hey blogger world!

I've been MIA for sometime now. That's because I started feeling overwhelmed with everything we do: wedding photography, handmade baby items and handmade invitations .. on top of running after a very active 3 year old.

I'm back with a quick post about my latest invitations model: all white wedding invitations with a flat bow.

These were a challenge I got from Michaela (Germany). She sent me sketches of her dream wedding invitations. I agreed to show her a sample and she loved it.
Here's the result of my hard work. 


all white boxed wedding invitation

Invitation, box and extra informations card

Double insert text on a loosely attached paper (glued only in the middle)



Here's the link to my invitations.

Here's the board that I made to match these invitations:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... I LOVE them :)