Monday, May 9, 2011

Elegant lilac



Hi there!


Today I want to show you an invitation design made by my sister, Lia. I like the richness of these colors together and the details make this invitation look really elegant. 


I was just searching online for the meaning of colors... and here's what I found:


Ivory: elegant, old-world and soft-spoken.
Purple: royalty, challenging, misterious, glamorous, grown-up.
Gold: lavishness, luxury, warmth, tradition.


The rose is handmade and the envelope as well (my sister designed that too). I just love that contrast! Don't you? 

GET INSPIRED:
http://prettychicky.com/924/boards/inspiration-board-african-violet-white-weddin

If you're interested in this invitation (or want me to design one for you) leave a comment or contact me.
For more photos: Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that Lilac would be a great color for a wedding invitation. It looks great!

    themed wedding stationary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting... I LOVE them :)