Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hawaiian beach - wedding invitation


Hi everyone!


I'm back with my latest invitation design. I have more waiting to be published but I am waiting for more cardstock to finish their boxes/envelopes.
You can buy it here.







I know I say this with all my invites :P but I like this one! Again the box idea is Meda's



This invitation is "born" from a simple "play" with crepe paper. I wanted to experiment with some paper flowers and I found the pattern for these pink ones on Martha Stewart's site. I liked the outcome so I decided to go ahead and create an invitation.
At first I started cutting the pearlized paper for the base but soon I realized that wasn't going to work. So I decided to keep the base simple and add just a piece of silvery pearl to it :). 
It has such a beautiful shine and to keep it from being plain and boring the flower and delicate satin ribbon bring a drop of color to it.


Doesn't it remind you of a summery day? Or even better a beach wedding... who doesn't dream of that? :)


Then of course, I made the matching box. And because I didn't want to take anything away from the invitation itself by adding another flower I made simple petals to attach to the box and VOILA!


THE INSPIRATIONS:
http://www.alohaislandweddings.com/blogs.htm
http://simplysavannahevents.blogspot.ro/2012/01/inspiration-board-fuchsia-olive-green.html

http://simplysavannahevents.blogspot.ro/2012/01/inspiration-board-fuchsia-olive-green.html

http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/finally-decided-on-out-vintage-wedding-colors-tell-me-yours/79e6e3ba3bc7ded1.html




If you're interested in this invitation (or want me to design one for you) leave a comment or contact me.
For more photos: Facebook Page

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely wedding! I really love wedding held at the beach.So relaxed and very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! That is so easy but so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach themed wedding stationary is always great. Your creation looks very nice. The color is very pleasant and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really creative wedding invitation and also helps set the tone.


    Engagement invites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting... I LOVE them :)