Monday, February 4, 2013

Deep red/ burgundy and white handmade invitation set - butterfly

Hello bloggers!

I am back with an invitation design I made for a lovely lady I met on Etsy last year. She wanted a whole set with RSVP cards and tiny envelopes for the RSVP cards as well.

I came up with this design: elegant hand embossed paper base and a textured diecut butterfly made out of parchment paper.
She opted for plain simple white envelopes so we added a printed pattern lining to each of them.
You can buy it here.







I decided to change the game a bit and make a board to match this out of other Etsy sellers' products. After a lot of picking I chose these: (please click on the photo to go see the products and shops)


That's all for today :)

P.S. If you are an Etsy seller and you make beautiful stuff that would match my wedding products, let me know! And I will feature you on my blog and in a treasury :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... I LOVE them :)