Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Face

Hello bloggers!

I am back! :) I've been planning to update everything and show you all my new wedding creations for some time now...

I opened a brand new Etsy shop just for weddings yesterday so today I gave my blog a makeover too.

I am in the process of adding a lot of products in my shop and a lot more will come. Mainly wedding invitations but handmade gifts for bridesmaids or wedding favors too.

Here's a peek at what's in my shop right now: (click on the photos to go to my shop listing)

1. Hand painted wedding favors - stones in linen bags


2. Quilled bridal head piece - on a bobby pin


3. Decorative handmade pom poms from vintage paper - which you can use any way you like (for your invitations, venue decoration or even corsages)


4. Handmade wedding invitations (of course) - the all time favorite hawaii beach wedding invitation with handmade crepe paper flower and a matching box.


I have more to show you... so pop over to my shop to check them out: www.etsy.com/yellowbirdwedding

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... I LOVE them :)